This is the Terms and Services page for Cracking-Up the Capital for Mental Health Comedy Festival Inc. (referred to from here on as "Crackup") and explains the collection and handling of information we collect in order to deliver services to you. This information is collected through various sources both by Crackup and our partners, service providers, sponsors and show venues (collectively known as "Partners").
BY USING CRACKUP’S SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY CRACKUP (COLLECTIVELY, THE ‘SERVICES”), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND AGREE TO, THIS POLICY.
Information collected by Crackup
We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services. This may include which of our pages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Additionally, like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses.
We collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
If you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
This site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Index.Digital Technology Inc. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics, but not personally identifiable information.
Our Partners may also collect data about you when you purchase tickets and third-party services. The information collection is explained on each Partner's web site and may be shared with Crackup in order to tailor our services to reach the broadest possible audience.
Use of Information
In addition to the above-noted reasons, we use the information we collect to provide you with the Services. This includes providing you with customer support, which requires us to access your information to assist you (such as with ticket purchase or technical troubleshooting).
We also use your information for the following purposes:
- To monitor and improve our services and features. We internally perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect (including usage data, device data, referral data, and information from page tags) to analyze and measure user behavior and trends, to understand how people use our services, and to monitor, troubleshoot and improve our Services.
- To assist the enforcement of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent potentially illegal activities.
- To screen for undesirable or abusive activity.
- To create new services, features or content. We may use any information you provide us or our partners (e.g. via email or through our venues' ticket-sales or customer-services systems) to create and provide new services, features or content. For example, we may publish interesting observations from the surveys for informational or marketing purposes. When we do this, we will not personally identify you, unless we first receive your permission.
- To contact you either about a question or issue you ask us about or as a follow-up to a request for information (e.g.: through our mailing list).
- To contact you for marketing purposes (if you subscribe to our mailing list). We will only do this if you have given us your express permission to contact you for this purpose.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
Using web beacons, we share aggregate information about our users for marketing purposes. We also share aggregate information with third party providers, in order to provide the services (as noted above).
We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information
We share personally identifiable information (PII) with certain third parties, in order to provide you with the Services. For example, if we have to work with a venue to help you buy tickets, we may share PII with them in order to do so. They do not retain, share, store or use PII for any other purpose except as collected by them and explained in their respective terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with any applicable judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Unsubscribing from the Newsletter
If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing Crackup.
“Cookies” are pieces of information generated by web servers, and stored on your web browser for future access. Cookies cannot view or retrieve data from other cookies, nor can they capture files or data stored on your computer. We do not link the information that we store in cookies to any PII that you submit while on our site.
Opting out of cookies
Manually delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the “Help” section of your browser; We will no longer deliver ads targeted to your preferences and usage patterns.
In order to opt-out you must have cookies enabled: In order for the opt-out process to work correctly on your computer, the browser must be set to accept third party cookies. If you use a different computer, change web browsers or delete this cookie, you will need to opt-out again.
Accessing your PII
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your PII in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in the personal information we have in our custody or control by emailing us at email@example.com. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity when requesting access to or correction of your personal information records.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing Index.Digital Technology Inc.
Questions about your information